A few days ago, Suntory announced the release of the Yamazaki Heavily Peated 2013 edition. It will be a Japan-only release, and will go on sale on April 23rd. Bottled at 48% abv and priced at about 9,000 JPY, a mere 3,500 bottles will be available and if the recent Hakushu Sherry Cask experience is anything to go by, it won't be around for very long...
Find a japanese whisky
- Distillery tour : Shinshu, the historical distillery of Mars Whisky
- The 5 most beautiful bottles of Japanese Whisky for this Christmas
- Sakurao Distillery: when Togouchi becomes really Japanese!
- Shizuoka distillery launches its second single malt : Prologue W
- Sakurao distillery single malts first release !
Where to buy
The Japanese whisky online shop