A few days ago, Suntory announced the release of the Yamazaki Heavily Peated 2013 edition. It will be a Japan-only release, and will go on sale on April 23rd. Bottled at 48% abv and priced at about 9,000 JPY, a mere 3,500 bottles will be available and if the recent Hakushu Sherry Cask experience is anything to go by, it won't be around for very long...
Find a japanese whisky
- Ichiro’s Malt Chichibu IPA Cask Finish 2017, Japanese beer and whisky wedding
- Nikka’s 2017 limited editions ; Yoichi and Miyagikyo Moscatel and Rum Wood Finish
- Suntory unveiled a new Yamazaki Mizunara single malt limited edition for 2017
- New Mars Whisky Nature of Shinshu : Kohiganzakura
- Suntory Hibiki 35 year old Arita and Kutani edition 2016 !
Where to buy
The Japanese whisky online shop