A few days ago, Suntory announced the release of the Yamazaki Heavily Peated 2013 edition. It will be a Japan-only release, and will go on sale on April 23rd. Bottled at 48% abv and priced at about 9,000 JPY, a mere 3,500 bottles will be available and if the recent Hakushu Sherry Cask experience is anything to go by, it won't be around for very long...
Find a japanese whisky
- Shizuoka distillery launches its second single malt : Prologue W
- Sakurao distillery single malts first release !
- Casks exchange between Chichibu and Mars Whisky !
- Nagahama Inazuma & Saburomaru Far East of Peat, the first collaboration between Japanese distilleries !
- Zemon, the pot still made in Japan
Where to buy
The Japanese whisky online shop